Your Stage is a unique, highly-interactive, educational and fun experience! There is absolutely nothing like this anywhere else in the city.
Unlike networking events, our focus is on education. There are no membership fees, no restrictions on who can attend and no pressure to exchange referrals...even the breakfast is optional! This is about learning, sharing, connecting and building community.
On May 30 Your Stage features guest speakers Chipo Shambare with " The ART of EMBRACING Stress for Success" and Monique Caissie with "Building Better Business Boundaries for the Solopreneur"
Here's what happens at Your Stage...
• Education in public speaking and presentation skills
• Education in networking and business promotion skills.
• Education in personal development strategies and techniques.
• Guest speakers presenting everything from business strategies to personal growth, physical, emotional and spiritual wellness and everything in between.
• Make new business connections that actually result in business
• Opportunities for YOU to take the stage, step into the spotlight and show this city who you are and what you can do
• A full hot breakfast buffet (optional)
We even have a little dancing!
Location: Centurion Conference & Event Center 170 Colonnade Road (map)
Entrance Fee: $25 in advance for a full hot breakfast buffet or $15 at the door for coffee and tea only.
Doors open for networking at 8 AM
Meeting begins at 9 AM
Wrap up at 11 AM
See you at Your Stage, Where We Put YOU in The Spotlight!