addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Events for Young Professionals Group Message Board › Upcoming Events! :]

Upcoming Events! :]

Christine G.
user 94648462
Philadelphia, PA
Hey Philadelphia Young Professionals!
Hope everyone is having a great week.  Some info about upcoming events...
I have scheduled some museum visits, happy hours, a networking/social event @ Xfinity, and a visit to an indoor rock climbing place all coming up this fall! Excited to meet everyone that will be attending! Also, since some members of the group live in the suburbs and some in the city, I've been balancing the locations of events.  We're having an event in Narberth this Thursday night @ 7pm (thanks to Emily who suggested it!), so if you're interested in attending, join us! Also, if there's a new place that you've discovered or really like hanging out somewhere, please suggest it! I'm open to ideas.
Have a great rest of the week and hope to see you @ an upcoming event.