addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Events for Young Professionals Group Message Board › Events in Philadelphia

Events in Philadelphia

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello Everyone,

This is Carol Estevez, founder of ZAMBA Entertainment. We are a Nightstyle promoting and marketing group.
I work in conjunction with S.I.P. Inc. who is currently contracted with over 11 of Philadelphia's hottest and biggest nightclubs, including Fiso Lounge, VIP Lounge, The ONE, Club Onyxx, Level Lounge, Palmers, XO lounge, Roxxy, Transit, The Whistle Bar and more.
We cater to some of Philadelphia's most hip & upscale "tastemakers" and "trendsetters.
These nightclubs are top-level nightclubs that are being re-launched with promotions and expanded entertainment for local and national patrons.

ZAMBA always puts the clients' needs first and strive to exceed their expectations and believe each event is our chance at a first impression and it must be a memorable one! With this in mind, we are committed to excellence and will accept no substitute!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in setting up a birthday party, event etc.

Thanks,
Carol Estevez
ZAMBA
267-248-7096
http://zambamp.com/.....­.