Victoria WordPress Events Message Board › Premise for Landing Pages

Premise for Landing Pages

Fiona P.
FionaPrince
Victoria, BC
Post #: 3
Hi fellow Wordpressers,

At the last meeting -- which was excellent thanks to John Overall -- we talked about plug-ins for doing email campaigns right from inside Wordpress. As usual, others topics around marketing arose and I mentioned that I'm updating my sites and use Thesis Theme and Premise.

John asked if I might like to share what I know about using Premise.

Yesterday, I created my first Landing Page with it. It contains the following elements:

• video created with a Flipcam, edited in Camtasia and uploaded to Youtube
  • opt-in form created in Aweber with Facebook integration (if you're signed in to Facebook when you go to this page, you will see your Facebook details in the form--very cool!)
  • a real offer for my newsletters and webinars that you can sign-up for if you like -- or not -- that's up to you smile

Here's the link: http://www.princeheron.com/landing/no-more-misunderstandings-at-work­.

My next step with Premise is to build a Tab Scroller Landing Page that will include details of my upcoming online courses (currently in development); followed by activating the membership module for the folks who will take my courses.

If you'd like me to share what I'm learning in Premise, let me know and I'll talk to one of our illustrious organizers -- Jon, John, Paul, and/or Katherine about being a guest speaker (November looks good).

Cheers for now,
Fiona Prince
Call/Text: 250-418-5982