addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PHP Zend Framework Tribe of London Message Board › Zend Server 6.1 for IBM i

Zend Server 6.1 for IBM i

Reynold Chung, M.
Reynold2012
London, GB
Post #: 22
You will be glad to know that Zend Server have upgraded their server for IBM i user to 6.1.

Impact of such an upgrade,

• improvement of application deployment process with centrally managed PHP code libraries - Composer plugin
  • easily acquire, manage, and use multiple versions of Zend Framework simultaneously - running in parallel Zend Framework 1.x and Zend Framework 2o
  • New real-time analytics provide valuable insight into how mobile users are accessing your applications

A free download is available on the Zend'c companies website. You can hardly ignore developments outside Zend Framework 2.0. Composer is a free open-source utility for managing PHP framework libraries, php code structures with dependencies. This can also be integrated into Zend Studio while using Zend Framework 2.0 less the need for separate development workflow.