addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

clojure.zh - Zürich Clojure User Group Message Board › Datomic and Quil

Datomic and Quil

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all!

I've been playing around with Datomic and Quil - and having great fun doing so! It was a great experience, with some truly interactive development.

Shameless plug: I wrote my experiences up in a blog post. You can find it here:
http://tgk.github.com...­

I found it extremely interesting to play around with Quil. It's a really nice visualization library, both for art and more "serious" visualizations :)

Let me know if any of you guys would like to play around with it. I'd be happy to help you get going.

What have you guys been hacking on lately?