addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

clojure.zh - Zürich Clojure User Group Message Board › First meetup of the new year

First meetup of the new year

A former member
Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a nice New Year and that you are recovering from all the skiing I can only assume you are all doing. With the new year comes a new Clojure meetup on Monday the 14th. If you haven't already registered, you can do it at

http://www.meetup.com...­

Will the room be full of Overtone music again? Will people be drawing wild animations with Quil? Or will we be exploring databases? I'm giving a brief talk about Quil and datomic, but after that we will all hack on our old and new projects, so bring your laptops!

Happy hacking,

Thomas