The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › help with income tax returns in CH

help with income tax returns in CH

Noah D. P.
user 28250352
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hello.
Does anyone know of someone who can help with income tax returns ("steuererlärung") for the self-employed in English, in Zurich? I'd be grateful for any recommendations
Noah D. Pikes
A former member
Hi Dennis,

Good topic, I asked a Swiss bookkeeping agency directly earlier, e.g. http://artel.ch/... shoot a mail or call them.

I suppose it's the worst to be self-employed without any legal body (foundation, company, incorporated, trust) behind it.

In the long run I am also interested in a no tax solution and still be able to live legally in Switzerland, but I have not enough revenue now and I'm yet employed, so I put this project off.

Let me know the outcome!
Happy 2012!

Best Regards
Ferenc
Melinda S.
user 7616427
Zürich, CH
Hi all:

Although I am not self-employed, I have been very satisfied using the same tax preparer / accountant in Zurich since 2002 for my Swiss tax filing needs, both with a B- and now a C-permit.

Christian M. Dietrich is a Swiss native, speaks excellent English, is knowledgable about various expat tax situations, and manages his own small accounting practice in Zurich. Feel free to mention my name if you contact him -- I have gladly referred many friends/colleagues over the years. Good luck!

C.Dietrich Consulting
Aemtlerstrasse 17
PO Box 9568
8036 Zürich
Switzerland

Tel. +41.44.455.5050
Fax. +41.44.455.5059
cdietrich@cdcdietrich.ch
www.cdcdietrich.ch

Kind regards,
Melinda Samuelson
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Melinda, will do the very same! :)

Best Regards,
Ferenc
Noah D. P.
user 28250352
Zürich, CH
Post #: 2
Thanks to Ferenc and Melinda.

Yours Melinda looks like exactly what I'm looking for so I'll get in touch with him shortly. smile
Best wishes to you both.
Noah