addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Sunday American Brunch

Sunday American Brunch

David B.
David_Butler
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 11
I know this is last notice, but how about an Entrepreneurs Brunch? Check it out:

Hello everyone,

My name is Marcela Jackowski and I have just joined your group, The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group. My first attendance was last week, Thursday, March 29, 2012 at the Simply Soup restaurant. As a first timer, I was impressed to learn that the meeting place, “Simply Soup,” once an idea of Assem’s was now a reality offering a cozy place to meet and tasty soup to welcome even more Entrepreneurs.

Throughout the meeting I met very nice people, but most noticeable to me was everyone’s ability and energy to start exchanging ideas, providing comments and create a ‘think tank-like’ environment. For sure, there was no lack of topic or enthusiasm by the participants. As I got to know more people during the night, I came across Mike who told me he had just opened his restaurant. And, of all things, he said he would be introducing the American “Sunday Brunch.” When he mentioned the word “Brunch,” my mind went blueberry pancakes immediately. Consequently, I thought, how about christening Mike’s first Brunch this Sunday.

I believe that visiting Fork & Bottle Restaurant can be viewed as a learning experience. In other words, a field trip which can provide us with rich information and inspiration. Like “Simply Soup,” how did “Fork & Bottle” evolve from an idea to a restaurant which specializes in “urban rustic comfort food and artisanal beer?”

Please let me know, if you would be interested in attending Brunch at Mike’s Fork and Bottle Restaurant, www.forkandbottle.ch­

Reservations are required: mike@forkandbottle.ch

DATE: Sunday, April 8th 2012
TIME: 12 noon
PLACE: Allmendstrasse 20, 8002 Zürich
http://www.forkandbot...­
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm in! This will be my first meetup in this group.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone,

The meetup for tomorrow's brunch has been cancelled since there is no participation. Most likely due to the long holiday weekend.

We will reschedule and post in advance.

Best,
Marcela