The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › www.minimalisma.com

www.minimalisma.com

Maja
akraberg
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Dear fellow entrepreneurs,

I have just started selling my babies clothes on my webshop: www.minimalisma.com.

Minimalisma offers the softest and finest clothing range for newborn to two years old children in a clean Scandinavian design combined with the best possible materials such as silk, cashmere, linen and the finest cotton qualities.

We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders above €40.

I hope you will have a look at the site and give me your comments for improvements... or advice on how to get my webshop known to as many as possible smile

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards, Maja.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Maja,

By chance, I just checked your website. It is very, very nice, and I love the idea of using silk. It keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer. I think it's a wonderful fabric.

Anyway, I don't have little children, but I thought I could give you a couple of ideas where you could promote your products. You can sign up with,

1. ebay.com or any other ebay worldwide, i.e., ebay.ch, ebay.de. Major American stores sell via ebay, including, Nieman Marcus. In fact, this is a luxury department store.

2. contact AWCZ and advertise in their magazine, "Round Robin." If you access their website you'll find the different prices they have for advertising.

3. As well, there is another women's organization, ZIWA - Zurich International Women's Association - www.ziwa.com

4. Google's Adwords - they will create a link to your website and help you with an advertising campaign.

Overall, I think advertising is the best way to give your store the greatest exposure.
Best of luck,
Marcela
Maja
akraberg
Zürich, CH
Post #: 3
Hi Marcela,
I never got back to your post here.. but wanted to say that I really appreciated your comments and many good suggestions!!
Starting up has been quite overwhelming and busy as I'm sure you can imagine.
Thanks again and all the best to you too,
Maja.
minimalisma