addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Start-up Consultation | Free trial

Start-up Consultation | Free trial

David B.
David_Butler
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Dear Zuripreneurs,

One of our long time members Ann Söderblom, has a neat offer which I think you could benefit from. She says:

My personal mission is to help people successfully transition from being an employee to becoming an entrepreneur. I want to do this through the start-up consulting. The reason is that this has been a major freedom & lifestyle improvement for me that I would like others to be able to enjoy as well.

I can help you:

• Find a business idea that fits you
  • Test a business idea to see if it is profitable
  • Analyze a start-up that is not selling

Interested? Book a Free trial consultation. More info at http://goo.gl/BdVYE...­

Enjoy your weekend!

Best,
David

A former member
Post #: 16
+1 for Ann, give the trial a shot :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Zuripreneurs

Ann is currently helping me to streamline and create a niche for my fledging Coaching & Personal Development training business.

Talking with Ann has started to provide much needed clarity on the direction I need to take my business and how I need to develop my own "niche" in the Coaching community. From trying to be a "Jack-of-all Trades" - I am honing in to find my identify and therefore ensuring that I am focussed on delivering top quality coaching and personal development training to my clients. Now I need to go and do the homework she has given :-)

Definitely highly recommend Ann - she knows what she is talking about.

Janet Groom
Coaching & Personal Development Training

Web: www.janetgroom.com
Email: janetgroom@me.com
Tel: 079 780 62 68
FB: JanetGroomCoach