The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Open Day and Wayfarer Launch Event

Open Day and Wayfarer Launch Event

Emma G.
EmmaG
Zürich, CH
Post #: 5
I am proud and delighted to announce that Sail YSL (www.sail-ysl.ch) has been appointed sole distributor in Switzerland for Wayfarer Mark IV dinghies.

In celebration of this appointment, I would like to issue a warm welcome to you to join us at our Open Day on Saturday 22 June 2013. This event, which will be held from 12.00 – 18.00, also marks the official opening of our new lakeside premises in Richterswil (Gerbestrasse bei 8) where we will have a showroom and a dedicated teaching room for theory classes.

Highlights of the event will include an opportunity to go out on the water in the very first Wayfarer to be imported into Switzerland (weather permitting).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd also appreciated it if you could RSVP if you intend to come, so we have some idea of numbers for the catering.

I look forward to seeing lots of people there - and please do help me spread the word by forwarding this to anyone you think might be interested!
Emma G.
EmmaG
Zürich, CH
Post #: 6
The full details of Saturday's Open Day are now on my web site:

http://bit.ly/13PVIgb...­

Do come along if you can!