addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Tell us what you do!

Tell us what you do!

Lisa
user 2478413
Winterthur, CH
Post #: 29
We have a load of new members in the last month. Come on, tell us about your businesses and give yourself some exposure!

My business is in organising events, my company is called www.myBlueSky.ch and we encourage people to meet in a learning environment. We are passionate about learning, and provide opportunities to do so.

Now tell me about your business ????
baba
user 5997355
Zürich, CH
Post #: 15
Hi Lisa

first of all: thank you for this Meetup Group.

I'm running my Marketing Company working with a very, very successfull german Fashion Network Partner. I'm building up a distributor net in Switzerland and soon all over Europe. My Distributors work mainly from Home to earn extra income, some building up a new line of income to gain more financial freedom and the possibility to work more flexible, just as I do. On top of it: it's al lot of fun to work with Fashion.

Before I was in Banking - Trading, consulting and IT - and I do not miss it at all :-)

Regards and looking forward to meet some of you soon.

Barbara Beeler
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the invitation and great idea.
I just started my lead generation business.
Anybody in need for fresh, motivated, `ready to buy` sales leads is in god hands with me.
If you need to sell a product, or service and no idea who should buy your service, give me a click !-)

A great sunny Sunday everybody!

Torsten