addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Is First Tuesday still active in Zurich?

Is First Tuesday still active in Zurich?

Jonathan C.
jonclay
Zürich, CH
I'm looking at Tuesday, 05 May, for the next get together. However, I know that First Tuesday networking events were held in Zurich a few years back, and I don't want to cause a conflict if many of you are planning on that. I understand First Tuesday was taken over by xing.com some time back, but it's not clear if they still follow the first Tuesday schedule. If anyone has info on this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan

p.s. I realize from the poll that most people prefer Thursdays, but unfortunately that's not possible for me until summer.