addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: December 2009 Meetup - Weds 16 Dec. - Villa Traubengut in Winterthur

New Meetup: December 2009 Meetup - Weds 16 Dec. - Villa Traubengut in Winterthur

Jonathan C.
jonclay
Zürich, CH
Announcing a new Meetup for The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group!

What: December 2009 Meetup

When: December 16, 2009 6:00 PM

Where:
Offices of Blue Sky Development
Villa Traubengut
Seidenstrasse 27
Winterthur

Hello again entrepreneurs. Our December meetup should be exciting... as promised, we will be meeting in a private setting so it will be easier to interact as a group. And a few of our braver members will take this opportunity to sharpen their speaking skills by presenting their businesses, followed by Q&A. There is still room for one more presenter, so please let me know if you are interested. I will send details about the speakers as we get closer to the date.

As far as the location, our friends at Blue Sky have graciously offered the use of their location, "Villa Traubengut" in Winterthur. If you haven't been to Winterthur before, you should really check out this beautiful little city. And it should be especially nice with the Christmas decorations.

I hope you will join us on the 16th! Note that capacity is limited, so please RSVP soon if you plan to attend, and only say Yes if you mean Yes smile

Thanks,
Jonathan

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­