This is the BIG one - the event everyone is talking about!
Network, giveaways, speakers, fun!
IMPORTANT: ONLY ZOCATE.com members and first-time attendees attend for Free...all others only $10. Please arrive early to sign in and network. Networking and registration begins at 9am and the presentation portion is from 9:30am-12pm. We will begin on time.
Hear 3 great speakers with 3 great topics –
Anne McAuley - writer, social media manager and owner of McAuley Freelance Writing
Topic: “Blogging for Business: Getting Your Business Found Online”
You will learn:
- Why your business needs a blog
- How to pick topics relevant to your audience
- Keeping it simple and relevant
- Using social media to spread the word
Jessica Eichenberg - licensed through the IRS as an Enrolled Agent. She works with businesses to ensure a target financial goal relating to taxes.
Topic: “Tax Law Changes that Affect YOU”
You will learn:
- Whats new for 2013?
- Will Obama Care affect me?
- What can I do to lower my tax liability?
- What do I need to give my tax preparer for 2012?
Debbie Dutcher - Entrepreneur, Marketing Executive-25+ years in Network, Consumer Direct and Relationship Marketing
Topic:"The Heart of Marketing-Love Your Customers and They Will Love You Back"
You will learn:What is Soft Sell Marketing?
- Why the Heart-to-Heart Connection is so Important
- Loving Your Customers Will Bring Joy to Your Life
- So Where Do We Go From Here?
We only have 100 seats available so please RSVP here or email [masked] with name, and phone.
The temperature in the room fluctuates so please dress appropriately. Tell everyone you know!