OSHO FESTIVAL OF MEDITATION AND CELEBRATION WITH MILAREPA AND ONE SKY BAND
IT WILL BE A TWO AND HALF DAY RETREAT ON ONE OF LARGEST LAKES AND BEAUTIFUL NATURE SURROUNDINGS IN TEXAS, CEDAR CREEK RESERVOIR, about 85 miles from the DFW (Dallas Fortworth) airport.
Milarepa does not need special introduction to the people who are connected to the enlightened master Osho.
Milarepa lived and worked in the Osho Commune International for more than twenty years where he coordinated music with many world renowned musicians, singers and colleagues at that time. A few names are Miten, Deva Premal, Deuter, Prem Joshua and Chinmaya Dunster.
This year his band is joining Osho's famous drummer NIVEDANO, shown in the picture above. Nivedano has been with Osho since early seventies. Nivedano has been also Osho's gardener and lived in the same house where Osho lived. Click here to read his interview.
New osho lover and young brazilian bass player Nirdosh is also joining the band. Nirdosh is a new sannyasin, an awesome bass player, young and enthusiastic.Milarepa is excited to have him in this band.
Two more musicians Lee on saxophone player and Ashik on Violin are planning to join the band as soon as their plans are confirmed. They have played in Dallas before and we know that they are great. Ashik has played gypsy music with Osho on several occasions when Osho would dance with his Sannyasins.
CLICK HERE FOR MILAREPA'S MUSIC SAMPLES
Click here to see last year's pictures.
Click here to see last year's video.
FRI OCT 10 - 4 PM - Arrival and We will start with Kundalini Meditation
SAT OCT 11- 7 AM Onwards - Dynamic Meditation, meditations, dancing and celebration and great time with friends, Milarepa, Nivedano and rest of the band
SUN OCT 12- 7 AM Onwards - We will start with Dynamic Meditation, The event will finish around 4 PM.
$250 per person including shared accommodation and vegetarian meals.
$120 per person for one day including vegetarian meals but no accommodation .
$400 per Couple
$700 for a family up to 5 people including children.Separate room will be given to the family.
$200 per person if taking the flight for more than 500 miles and booked in advance by by Aug 15th. No other discounts can be combined.
$350 per couple if taking the flight for more than 500 miles and booked in advance by by Aug 15th. No other discounts can be combined.
*Shared accommodation and food is part of the retreat cost, can not be eliminated if not utilized. We encourage participants to be part of the family and community and help wherever possible. To make these events affordable and keep cost down, we rent limited space, please be open to sleep on air mattress, share bathrooms, etc.
Separate individual rooms may be available at additional cost, email [masked] to check the availability.
10% discount if booked in advance by Aug 15th.
**Airport pick up is not available. Rental car is the best option or find someone in Dallas area to join you in the retreat.
Click here to pay-(This will take you to our website - scroll down to find the pay button).
How to participate:
1. Wear easy comfortable clothes preferably maroon, orange or red. You can also wear maroon robe ( if you have one) during the day and white in the evening session.
2. Please bring your towel, soap, shampoo and conditioner, bed sheet, comforter and pillow. Please let us know, If you are flying and cannot bring above mentioned items. We will arrange it for you.
3. Bring your Meditation Cushion and Yoga Mat or Floor sheet if you have one.
4. Provide co-participants enough space to be in silence.
5. Participate in meditation session with totality, sincerity, open mind and don't encourage prejudice and judgment.
6. Pictures and videos will be taken during some sessions. Please let us know if you choose not to participate.
7. Retreat organizers will arrange the photographs and video, other participants are not encouraged to use their cameras.
8. Cell phones ringers must remain off during mediation sessions.
9. No Smoking inside the building
10. There will be 4 vegetarian meals cooked in Indian style, breakfast and evening snacks during the retreat. Tap water is safe there and taste pretty good. Tea or coffee will be made by the group as needed. Please arrange your own food if you have special dietary needs. We won't be able to provide soda or bottled water. Feel free to bring your own, there are two refrigerators .
The entire program will be held at the lodge hall by the lake. There are four full bath in the lodge
Address: Captain's Quarters, County Road 2812, Eustace, TX 75142
For Questions and Details, Please email:[masked]
Organized by: Osho Dallas Meditation Centerwww.zorbastudio.com
FOR MORE INFO ON OSHO VISIT
Milarepa and his Music Online
Download, listen and shop for Milarepa's music at
*A few albums are free to download