|Sent on:||Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:34 AM|
We are excited that most awaited Osho retreat with Swami Arun is starting Friday. We, Osho friends at Zorba Studio, are grateful that you are joining us to share the blessed time together.
On Friday, we will get together at the Hidden Cove Park at 10 AM. At the entrance you will be asked for entrance fee per vehicle, please make sure you tell them that you are going to conference center so that they charge you the negotiated parking fee of $5/day, regular entrance fee is $10/day otherwise. Here is address of the place.
Hidden Cove Park on Lake Lewisville
20400 Hackberry Creek Park Rd.
The Colony, TX 75034
There is a construction going on near the place, there may be some detour, It’s easy to get lost. it’s best to keep GPS handy to find the place, also make sure you take good directions from home. The map shows it being at Frisco, not The Colony. Hidden Cove's web page gives its address as The Colony 75034
Here is the park map, Locate CTR on your left, that’s the place of retreat (conference center).
The entire program will be held at the lake conference hall. There are separate showers for men and women at the lake, Please bring your towel, soap and shampoo, extra set of clothes with you. Also it would be better to bring your Meditation Cushion and Cloth or Yoga Mat to lie down on floor if you have one. Please bring your sleeping arrangement if you are staying at the place. We may have some air mattress.
There will be 5 vegetarian meals (Will include Greens, Salad, Whole Grain Bread, Cheese, Indian Dahl Soup, Rice, Chips and nuts) and snacks (cup cakes, cookies etc.) during the retreat. There will be bottled or filtered water. Tea or coffee will be made by the group as needed. For breakfast we will have Cereals, Milk, Bread, Cream Cheese, Butter and Bananas, Chai or Coffee in the breakfast.
How to participate:
1. Wear easy comfortable clothes preferably maroon, orange or red. You can also wear maroon robe ( if you have one) during the day and white in the evening session.
2. Provide co-participants enough space to be in silence.
3. Participate in meditation session with totality and sincerity.
4. Prejudice may hinder your openness and growth.
5. Please be aware that pictures and videos may be taken during some sessions. Please let us know if you choose not to participate.
6. Retreat organizers will arrange the photographs and video, other participants are not encouraged to use their cameras.
7. Cell phones ringers must be shut down during mediation sessions.
Please feel free to write or call me at[masked] in case you have any questions.
We are looking forward to see you.
Much Love and Regards.
Sw Antar Rakesh and Friends of Osho at Zorba Studio
This email message originally included an attachment.