addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zurich FSharp Users Message Board › Fridays

Fridays

Gustavo L.
user 69263992
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hi Marc.

Thanks for organizing these meetings.
I was wondering if it's possible to add Fridays in the voting selection list.
I think it's good for people that come from other cities.
That way we have more transport options available at night, we don't have to wake up early the next day, and eventually can take the opportunity to visit and stay in Zurich, or surroundings for the weekend.
Marc S.
user 8205452
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hi Gustavo.

I fully understand your preference for Fridays, and will include a Friday in the next suggestion. Anything we can do to make visiting the meetup more convenient/efficient is good!