April 19, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for the Sergio Leone’s classic with the man with the harmonica: Once upon a time in the west. We meet at Filmpodium at 19:00/19:05, buy the tickets at 19:05, and go for a drink. The movie starts at 20:30. Afterwards, we go for a drink nearby.
FAQ: (1) Is there a chance to talk with the others coming to the event?
Answer: Yes. That's part of the idea :-)
(2) How will I find the group?
Answer: Up to now, everybody found us. I will post the exact details where we meet on Saturday morning.
(3) What happens if I am late and not there at 19:05?
Answer: I will not buy a ticket. Don't try to convince me on the phone or email :-) If you are not sure whether you make it, please do not sign up.
(4) I signed up, I am on the list, but I changed my mind. What shall I do?
Answer: Please change your status asap. In general, I really appreciate that people know on Saturday 8:30 whether they want to join the group or not.
(5) I am on the waiting list. What does it mean?
Answer: At this point in time, there is no ticket for you. However, this might change over the days, so please check for emails carefully. Please remove yourself from the waiting list as soon as you are not interested any more in the event.
(6) It is full. Can I reserve a ticket myself and join for drinks or dinner?