addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cajun/Zydeco - San Diego Meetup Group Message Board › Fish Fry tomorrow at Bayou Brothers in Lemon Grove...RSVP needed

Fish Fry tomorrow at Bayou Brothers in Lemon Grove...RSVP needed

Judith L. Seid, C.
user 14944051
La Mesa, CA
Calling all Catfish Lovers and Bayou Brothers Fans!

Y'all, it's time for another Pat "Catfish" Muller fish Fry, this time at Berry Street Park, And also to welcome the Bayou Brothers back from their European tour!

Date:  Thursday August 9th.

Time:  5:30 pm Fish Fry, 6:30-8:00 dancing with the World Tour Veteran Bayou Brothers!

Where:  Berry Street Park 7071 Mt. Vernon St.   Lemon Grove, CA  91945

It's a Southern Theme Potluck, so bring a dish to share, greens, mac 'n cheese, grits, cornbread, jambalaya, red beens 'n rice, etc you get the drift...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE you MUST RSVP to me:  pat@patmuller.com so I know how many catfishes to go and fish out of the swamp.  Otherwise, there may not be enough for you:( One more thing, if you feel tempted to contribute $5 to the my catfish fund, please don't hold back!  Catfish don't grow on no trees, ya know! I look forward to seeing all of you there,

PAT MULLER

pat@patmuller.com