3J Taggart Drive, Nashua, NH
Arts and crafts classes offer students the opportunity to create things with their own hands. Children learn how to work with different materials such as paper, felt, fabric and acquire practical skills in sewing, embroidery, macramé, appliqué, and papier-mache.
Arts and crafts classes are intended to:
• develop children's fine motor and sensor skills;
• teach them to work in a team and help each other;
• teach them to be responsible for the results of their work and understand the fact that attention and effort will be rewarded;
• cultivate their love towards creating things with their own hands;
• develop imagination and creativity.
The classes are taught in Russian which gives children one more opportunity to speak Russian to each other.