This week's presenter Red Blue Collective is launching as a “content first” startup providing information to entrepreneurs developing hardware products. We are building an audience with content and community engagement. Entrepreneurs need help with product development. Before just building a solution, we need to listen. The audience will share challenges with us. We are using our product validation techniques to build something new and innovative.
Each week, the 1MC program offers two local entrepreneurs an opportunity to present their startups to a diverse audience of mentors, advisors, and entrepreneurs. Learn more about 1 Million Cups (http://www.1millioncups.com/About.aspx).
• One or two entrepreneurs pitch their business each week.
• 1 or 2 business owners pitch weekly.
• 6 minute pitches.
• 20 minute Q & A.
• Supportive and diverse audience.
• 1MC community always asks, “how can we help you?”
WHY ATTEND 1 MILLION CUPS?
• Learn how to improve your business.
• Be a part of the entrepreneur community.