The 1 Million Cups-Loudoun program has helped over 200 founders identify new opportunities for their business.
This forum has been the first stop for many of Loudoun’s successful startups and continues to be an important entry point for many of today’s great business ideas.
Join this week to meet members of The New Ag School. The New Ag School(NAS) provides exposure to authentic farm industry, as well as an introduction of what it takes to run a business – whether a winery, bed and breakfast, or farm, with an innovative hands-on program dedicated to raising up leaders. Their seem is seeking your help in identifying funding sources and a pipeline of mentors and organizations for their students.http://newagschool.org/
Why your business should present:
• Get solutions for a business challenge from an engaged and supportive audience;
• Validate that your product or service is the right fit for your customer;
• Crowdsource new ideas for sales and marketing, go-to-market strategy or funding that you may not have considered previously;
• Practice how you deliver the presentation of your business or idea.
APPLY to present your business at https://www.1millioncups.com/loudoun
What you can expect as an attendee:
• One business owner presents their business each week and provides a challenge or opportunity that they are working on;
• The audience is asked to help provide solutions and ideas for the owner to consider;
• Networking with other business owners and Loudoun community resources.
Learn more about the history and growth of 1 Million Cups across the country, https://www.1millioncups.com/