10 Digital Ladies is proud to announce our first event of 2019, 'Nailing a growth mindset: How to build resilience throughout your career'. This interactive session will be hosted by 10 Digital Ladies co-founder Lucia Adams and our 'One to watch' 10 Digital Ladies award winner Roselene Thomas, and will include a 1-hour workshop breakout session exploring resilience with Frank Partners http://www.frankpartners.co.uk/ (who you may remember from our brilliant unconscious bias event last year).
Roselene Thomas is the Director & Founder of Thomas UK Consulting Services - a Software Testing company, covering both Manual & Automation Test for websites, mobile apps and other software products. Rose is an incredible, inspiring individual whose journey to being an Entrepreneur has been extremely eventful. What's most striking is that she never gave up on her ambition of establishing her own company by working extremely hard and building up her own investment. Arriving in the UK from India at the age of 19 with a bag full of dreams, Rose completed her Masters in the Manchester Metropolitan University UK in 2011 with a scholarship and has always been passionate about being an Entrepreneur and starting her own IT Company.
Rose will be joined by a brilliant line up of speakers:
- Anna Carus-Wilson, of Frank Partners
- Babita Earle, EVP of strategic partnerships at Zappistore, and
- Creative business consultant and coach, Alex Mecklenburg
- Babita has over 20 years experience in the Consumer and Marketing Insights industry. She is currently EVP of Strategic Partnerships at a Technology and Automation start-up called Zappi. Starting her career as a Statistician, she held a number of diverse roles from managing senior commercial teams to spearheading new behavioral based digital research techniques in one organisation for 18 years, then jumped into the start-up environment. Her life involves being a mother of 2, training for half a marathon, going dance once a month.. oh and thinking about how to grow her career. https://www.linkedin.com/in/babitaearle/
- Anna is the co founder, along with Neil Bett, of Frank Partners. Anna has worked with a major global sports brand to design and manage the Accountability program. Anna is a professional actor by training and background, and has spent the last 15 years developing programs for clients including Vodafone, News UK, Harley Davidson, Calvin Klein, Dyson, Shine TV, Ogilvy & Mather and Centrica amongst others. Frank Partners work in creative development, and as a team are a 25 strong bunch of dynamic, irrepressible, warm hearted associates, lead by Anna and Neil. https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-carus-wilson-2772a517/
- Alex is an experienced, provocative business coach, working with leadership teams, CEOs and boards of organisations who are looking to break through their own (business) bubble. Alex likes to think about most of her work as ‘business counselling’ - listening to and working with individuals and teams on exercising clarity & simplicity, bravery and authenticity and how create organisational stories of value, resilience and emotional agility day in day out.
As the co-founder of Truth & Spectacle, a creative consultancy she is passionate about helping organisations to find their own creative truth & muscle and to build an experimentation culture within organisations that allows people to bring ideas to life, to feel valued and to create value.
Themes to be explored:
* How do you create an organisation that enables people to build resilience?
* What can the individual do to change the culture?
* To have the conversations that matter, what do we need to do?
* How do women find their way to speak their truth?