Needs a location
For all the info and to sign up, go to www.1000treks.com
Let's go on an amazing South American adventure where we visit three South American countries, explore the largest rainforest in the world, see the largest waterfalls in the world, visit one of the world's most beautiful cities, and marvel at one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
FOR FULL DETAILS, GO TO: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/the-south-american-wonders--the-amazon--iguassu-falls-and-rio-
- Visit THREE South American Countries: Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay.
- Explore the mighty Amazon Jungle, the biggest rainforest in the world, including three days on a river jungle cruise and four days in an authentic jungle lodge deep in the jungle!
- Visit and spend the night with a tribe of Amazon Indians.
- Have the chance to see a variety of unique wildlife, including several different kinds of primates, sloth, Amazonian crocodiles, even jaguars and the biggest snakes in the world, anacondas!
- Go fishing for piranhas and then have piranhas for dinner (that's right!).
- Swim with the beautiful, unique Amazonian freshwater pink dolphins. That's right, we will not only see them but will SWIM WITH THEM IN THE WILD!
- Take a panoramic flight over the Amazon jungle (optional).
- Astound yourself as you gaze at the world's largest waterfalls and one of the Seven Wonders Nature, the majestic Iguassu Falls. We will see the falls from both the Brazilian side and the Argentinian side.
- Explore one of the world's most famous and beautiful cities: Rio de Janeiro.
- See the statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the official Seven Wonders of the World.
FOR FULL DETAILS AND TO SIGN UP, GO TO: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/the-south-american-wonders--the-amazon--iguassu-falls-and-rio-