addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

1,000 Things To Do Before You Die .... Message Board › Learn how to ride!

Learn how to ride!

Tesha
user 19241331
Washington, DC
Post #: 15
Is there anyone interested in learning how to ride a motorcycle?
Please post your interest and maybe we can take the course together.

Tesha
FRANCIS K.
frcisk
Rockville, MD
Post #: 1
Hi, Tesha. I would be interested. I have it on my list for 2012 but I can change my plans if the group come up with something interesting.

Francis.
A former member
Post #: 363
Hi, I also was planning on pursuing a motorcycle endorsement during 2012. Recently I accidentally walked into the middle of a motorcycle training session near NoVA Comm. College in Alexandria and learned they offer a class there. They provide motorcycles for their training sessions.
Tina
user 14067634
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
I'd be interested.
Niko
user 7156719
Gum Spring, VA
Post #: 6
Love it! A friend taught me many years ago, -like that is legal :) - I'd Love to take a course and get my license. My dream bike is a BMW or a Honda CBR 1100 - perfect bikes for touring the European countryside, or the back roads of Virginia for now! :O)
Great suggestion...
FRANCIS K.
frcisk
Rockville, MD
I'm more like a Harley Davidson all black iron 883 or a Ducati Monster!

:-)
A former member
YES - I would love to learn to ride...
A former member
Yes I would love to learn how to ride a motorcycle.
A former member
Post #: 79
Yes please...
A former member
I have my motorcycle license, but haven't ridden in 15 years. I have been wanting to re-take the motorcycle safety course.... Where were you planning to take it and when?