addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

1,000 Things To Do Before You Die .... Message Board › So far the events in this meet up has been really lame!

So far the events in this meet up has been really lame!

Mary Frances K.
MFKornak
Washington, DC
Post #: 11
I don't want to go to Happy Hour and I don't want to skydive.
How about something better? Can't the organizers find something better, or else why can't the 1,895 members suggest some better things to do.
A former member
Post #: 15
I don't want to go to Happy Hour and I don't want to skydive.
How about something better? Can't the organizers find something better, or else why can't the 1,895 members suggest some better things to do.

I'm sure the organizer would welcome any constructive contributions you would like to make.