RVA Works is pleased to present Jolinda Smithson of Red Orange Studio!
Growing brands and their stories can only travel so far without dedicated content marketing. Red Orange Studio works with small businesses to create branding through logo design, websites, and print marketing materials – but these brands also have to consistently market themselves to gain new customers.
One way they accomplish this? By creating and sharing valuable content.
Join us Wednesday, December 5th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm at 1420 McDonough St, Richmond, VA as we share our expertise on the intersection of business and content marketing. If you’d like to learn how to use your brand’s voice to produce valuable content for your target market and potential customers, this event was made just for you.
For more information, and to register, please visit:
What You’ll Learn...
In this workshop partnership between RVA Works and Red Orange Studio, Jolinda will walk you through how to strategically jumpstart your content creation for 2019. In this session, we will focus on:
• Identifying your unique brand voice
• Selecting the best 2-3 channels to share your content
• How to create a theme-based, actionable content calendar for 2019
• Developing 3-5 content categories and how to structure content to fit them.
What You Should Bring...
To get the most out of this workshop, we strongly recommend you spend some time brainstorming in advance and bring the following in hand:
• Competitor Overview: a summary your competition, what they’re doing online and how your brand might differentiate
• Key Messages: a list of 3-5 messages that will build the foundation for you to base all your content around
• Your Target Audience: everything you know or assume about your prospect, their challenges or pain point(s) and why your brand is their solution
• Don’t forget to bring your own snacks!
Join us for Coffee & Conversations at the Sacred Heart Center (this may show ups as Southside Child Development Center on Google maps) in Manchester, and we promise you’ll leave with your creative juices flowing. We can’t wait to talk you through how to create some quality content so you can reach the right customers. You might even find that it’s time to start thinking about working with a pro.
Free and open to everyone!