What we're about
It can be tough to create strong female friendships in your 20s, a time when the quarter-life crisis is prevalent and your life is in flux--a time when you need girlfriends the most. But this group is here to help! It will bring together ladies who are in the same age-range and same places in life, though fun activities such as checking out lounges, bars, patios, and other nightlife, coffee/tea gatherings, walks/hikes, visiting museums and galleries, going to festivals, outdoor and fitness activities, theatre, films, and everything in between.
• You must be 20 to 29 years old and identify as female. If you do not fulfill this criteria, or at some point it no longer applies to you, there are plenty of other Meetup.com groups that would welcome you instead
• Day-of cancellations for any meet-ups will count as No Shows. After three No Shows you will be removed from the group. Please only RSVP "Yes" if you are absolutely sure you can attend
• There is a small annual membership due of $5 to help cover the cost of running the group that Meetup charges organizers. This must be paid through the website before RSVPing for your first meet-up, or in cash at the start of your first meet-up
• For member-organized meet-ups that the group organizer is unable to attend, only those who aready paid their annual membership dues can RSVP "Yes." This is because the group organizer is unable to collect dues in cash at the meet-up itself. Those who RSVP "Yes" for these kinds of meet-ups without dues already paid will be removed from the RSVP list until paid
• For meet-ups that require a guaranteed attendance/spend, please pay the indicated amount upon RSVPing “Yes"