addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 and 30 somethings in DALLAS - Awesome Stuff Message Board › New to the area!

New to the area!

Kate K
user 91090122
Plano, TX
Post #: 4
Hey everyone-- this is especially for the ladies! I just wanted to send out a little note! I am new to the area- just moved into a house in the area. I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and just wanted to say hi! If anyone would like to book some pampering facial parties, shop or just get more info please message me or visit my site! I look forward to being a mom in this area!
www.marykay.com/katekeck