Let's get together on my boat for a fun GIANT's v. Oakland baseball game
- It will be real fun to jump on my boat and anchor in McCovey Cove for the game!
- Pick-up and drop off at Pier 1-1/2 on the Embarcadero.
- Let's all bring 1 food item to share for a potluck meal :-) (pls have the food ready to eat in a sealed Tupperware container w/ a lid)
- The boat is equipped with an on board: toilet (nice quality), BBQ, hammock and the Capt. will provide: the boat, gas for the boat, BBQ, propane for the BBQ, plates, utensils, napkins, cups, ice, trash bags, some misc. beverages, cleaning supplies and cleaning, etc.
- The Capt. asks a small contribution for the costs of the boat on the day of the sail and also to ensure people whom sign-up show up.
- The Capt. on the vessel is a USGC credentialed Capt. and an ASA Sailing Instructor.
- Best to get to the Meetup spot alittle early. We will meetup at at Pier 1-1/2 back dock at 12:15pm, wait till 12:30pm and then leave the dock. We do not intend to wait around for latecomers :-(
Check out photos from past trips:
- Only sign-up if your sure you can go with us.
- The Capt. will send you a paypal payment request of $35/pp. Pls fulfill asap or you will be bumped from the attendee list the next day.
Participant Release of Liability:
As a condition of participation, I agree that I participate in this event entirely at my own risk. Neither Meetup, the Meetup Group, the group organizer, boat owner, marina, boat Captain, nor any association accepts any liability for damage or death sustained in conjunction with, prior to, during or after the event. My RSVP attests to my agreement and serves as an electronic signature.