addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Wine Lovers Message Board General Discussion › Slumber Party!! Ladies!

Slumber Party!! Ladies!

Joanna K C.
user 91985322
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3
Hey Ladies!
I am new, and I would love to get to know you all! But best of all I have info for you!
I currently the consultant for Slumber Parties Inc for the NOVA area. I would like to know if anybody would like to host a party, and I can come to your door with all the goodies to show off!
Details below!

Hey!
Come get lucky with the girls!
THE NEW PRODUCT LINE IS HERE AND IT'S H-O-T!

I hope that you all can join us for the "Slumber Party" -- a fun, tasteful presentation of some hot and wild products for the boudoir. Joanna Collins will be our Sexpert and she is going to rock the house!
Oh, and the more the merrier, so feel free to bring anyone with you. The only requirement is that they have to be a FEMALE and over the age of 18 .

Joanna's rule is Bring a Friend, get a gift--Bring 3 friends, get a FREE TOY!

PLEASE Spread the word to ALL of your girlfriends! Great prizes!

Email: collins.joanna90@live.com or message me!
Let me know if you have questions!

PLUS- If you cant make it in person, you can order through me! :D