Are you in your 20's or 30's and looking to make some new friends? Come join the Twin Cities 20's 30's New Friends Meetup to mingle and meet some fun new people! There are so many great things to do in the Minneapolis Metro area, so here is a way to make some new friends, and to enjoy what the city has to offer! Find fun things to do, cool places to go, and a bunch of new friends to come with you!
Please note that by joining this group, you agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
1. Please keep your RSVP's up to date. This is especially important for events that have an attendance limits and helps event hosts to plan appropriately while giving other members the opportunity to participate if your plans change.
2. Only message members that you have met. If you want to engage people, attend events!
3. Suggestions for new events are welcome, but please keep in mind the following guidelines: A. No “product parties” or events that benefit the host financially (for example, no Mary Kay or Man Cave parties). B. No gender specific events. C. Multiple events may be posted for the same date/time, but the activity cannot conflict with another event on the calendar (for example, you can’t post another game night if a game night has already been planned. This applies even if one event has full attendance.)
4. Members may not use the group to advertise their business.
5. Event organizers and hosts are unpaid volunteers; please show them the utmost respect.
6. Use and maintain a recognizable single person profile photo of yourself, along with your real first name, at minimum. This helps members and event hosts recognize you at events as part of our group.
7. Members agree to the Twin Cities 20's 30's New Friends Disclaimer and Code of Conduct, which are available for review located above, under "More", then "Files".
Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in your removal from the group. Members unwilling to comply may remove themselves at anytime.