addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s and 30s Group of Syracuse Message Board › So how does this work?

So how does this work?

A former member
Post #: 1
Just recently navigated my way to meetup.com- found this group, looking forward to getting out to events and meeting other individuals in the area. Just curious how this works as far as actually meeting the members of this group? Anything in particular I should know? Oh and if you're a Cuse Basketball fan, definitely contact me!
A former member
Post #: 19
Welcome to the group Mark.

Basically the way it works is you find an event that interests you and attend. The organizer of the event will give instructions on where to meet the group and perhaps send a cell number out beforehand in case you cant locate the group. There are always new people showing up to events so its a good way to meet people while doing some fun stuff.

Vinny