addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s and 30s Group of Syracuse Message Board › Movie Night

Movie Night

Sandeep B
sxb5160
Marcellus, NY
Post #: 2
Anyone interested in Dark Knight Rises? Depending on people interest, we can plan for IMAX, Rochester or @ Carousel, Syracuse.
Rebecca S.
user 53324782
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 1
I'm in if it's in Syracuse!
Tim
user 53203622
Skaneateles, NY
Count me in.
Sandeep B
sxb5160
Marcellus, NY
Post #: 3
Great! But we will wait for little more days for others response...may be we will have more people.
A former member
Just saw it on non-IMAX. Not my favorite, but overall is was very liked. I heard IMAX wasn't that out of the ordinary, though.
Tim
user 53203622
Skaneateles, NY
Post #: 2
Sandeep: Did we ever figure out if we are going to do a meetup to see Dark Knight?
Sandeep B
sxb5160
Marcellus, NY
Post #: 8
@Tim: I'm in...I was just hoping for more people but....Anyways if you want we can plan for any weekends. It's little tough for me during the week...Are you open for weekends? or please suggest sometime.