addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s and 30s Group of Syracuse Message Board › NFL Football '12-'13

NFL Football '12-'13

Tara N.
tarabull
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 1
Looking for some peeps to watch some football with!!

Anyone want to meet up tomorrow at 1 to watch the game? I'm a big bills fan - but enjoy harassing other fans. Go Bills.

I was thinking about going here: http://www.yelp.com/b...­ but i'm new to the area so open for suggestions!
Adam K.
user 53062422
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 3
Missed this Topic Last Sunday. Saltine Warrior sounds good if you want watch some games this Sunday. Bills/Chiefs game at 1:00, Coincides with my Vikes/Colts game at 1.

Tara N.
tarabull
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 2
Sounds good! I went there last Sunday and it was a good time. $2.50 bud lights, good wings, cool people, & not too packed. I got there around 12:30 last week because I was worried it was going to be busy, but as long as we don't have a big group theres really no need to. See ya around 1!
Kip
user 59989072
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 1
Does anyone want to go some place for tomorrow's games? I'm busy until a little after 2 but I'd be up for watching the rest of the first one and the second!
Tara N.
tarabull
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 3
Bills vs. pats this week sunday at 1!! I'll be at saltine warrior bellied up to the bar! Come join me!!!
Kip
user 59989072
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 2
Haha sounds good, I'll be there! And go pats! ;)