addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › IDEA: True Grit at Bay Theater Ballard

IDEA: True Grit at Bay Theater Ballard

A former member
Post #: 2
So the plan is - meet at 7pm at Majestic Bay Theater, 2044 NW Market Street, Seattle, WA, for the 7:25 showing on Tuesday, Dec 28th. There are a bunch of places in Ballard if we want to grab a beer afterward.

Please RSVP here because I didn't contact the group organizers in time.

Sounds good. See y'all there.
A former member
Post #: 6
OK, so I guess my planning skills were sub-par. I didn't see any of you. Maybe next time I'll do better. If you weren't there tonight, you should definitely go see True Grit. I thought it was the best film I've seen this year. Even Matt Damon was good, and that's saying something.
A former member
Post #: 3
OK, so I guess my planning skills were sub-par. I didn't see any of you. Maybe next time I'll do better. If you weren't there tonight, you should definitely go see True Grit. I thought it was the best film I've seen this year. Even Matt Damon was good, and that's saying something.

Oops, Yeah me and Erik found each other out front (Nice meeting you Erik!). I guess we should have picked a more specific spot or exchanged numbers. Awesome movie indeed though! The Coen brothers never fail to deliver.