addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › New Meetup: Fun, games, chat and laughter at Blue Highway Games this Saturda

New Meetup: Fun, games, chat and laughter at Blue Highway Games this Saturday night!

Tajar
user 2822492
Everett, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for 20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun!!

What: Fun, games, chat and laughter at Blue Highway Games this Saturday night!

When: Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Blue Highway Games
2203 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 282-0540

Hi everyone,

How's everyone doing? As promised and because I love this cozy, fun and friendly venue, I will host a games night at Blue Highway Games in Queen Anne this Saturday, January 15th from 7 pm-11 pm+. I plan to schedule regular games meetups on Saturday nights or Sundays.

It seems everyone enjoyed last weekend's games and chats :) We walked past the nearby PARAGON Restaurant and they had a lively crowd dancing to great live music (at no cover charge)! It looked like lots of fun and good times so after games we are going there this weekend!

Please RSVP so I can reserve tables!! Please call me at 425.736.3495 if you can't find us.

As a reminder, there are many games to choose from and the staff helps us play new games (so you do not have to bring your own games). There is no food allowed in the games shop but drinks in closed containers are okay. This is cross-posted.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Tajar (: (:

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­