addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › Looking for a roommate:

Looking for a roommate:

amelia
user 11032457
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Hi guys,

I know this might seem a weird forum to post a roommate search ad, but I figured it might be a good place to find people with similar interests.

I'm looking for 3 roommates. Preferably female (I'm flexible on this) to find a house to share between the U-District northward up to Northgate. I really don't want to live any further North than that. I'm looking at places like this:

http://seattle.craigs...­

But if that gets nabbed up too quickly, something similar. I'm 26, social but like my down/personal time. I'm employed full time and have good housing references. I like traveling, the outdoors, wine/beer nights, board games, reading, writing, movies, concerts, cooking and baking, road trips, yadda yadda. I'm king of a social justice junkie and spend a lot of time volunteering places. Between that, work, and my friends and family I keep pretty busy.

I'm looking for roommates who are responsible (pay rent, and on time) fun, not creepy, clean (I don't care if your bedroom looks like a tornado swept through, but the common areas should be presentable.) I don't need us to be best friends, but it would be great to have someone who wants to go out as a house once in awhile, or kick back and watch a chick flick.

I'm looking to spend between 500-600 a month, per person.

If you're interested shoot me an e-mail at sillymelamia at live dot com. I plan to start looking at houses this week/weekend!
A former member
Post #: 3
Im looking for something relaxing.
how soon are you looking for someone.
and how much is rent exactly?