addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › Last Day For Discount Tickets For Singles Yacht Party!

Last Day For Discount Tickets For Singles Yacht Party!

Renessa S.
user 9192685
Seattle, WA
For meetup event: http://www.meetup.com...­

Hey you!
This is just a friendly reminder in the middle of our busy day to take 3 minutes and to get your ticket for our Singles Yacht Cruise next Wednesday evening at 7:30pm.

Today is our last day for the $49 +tax and I want to make sure I still have a ticket for you before that block of tickets goes up to $60 +tax tonight at 8pm.

We already have 100 tickets sold and are almost completely sold out and I do not want you left out on the all the fun!   

Tonight at 8pm the tickets go up in price so get yours by clicking here!

What to wear:

Dress in holiday cheer.
I believe in great first impressions!

Men: Slacks, designer jeans, collared shirts, and holiday ties or blazers, dress shoes accepted
Ladies: dresses, skirts, slacks, designer jeans, blouses,holiday sweaters and dress shoes accepted

casual and comfortable is accepted with great smiles :)

I look forward to seeing you there and please do not spend next Wednesday alone. This is your chance to make new friends and even create new romance!

Get your Holiday Present here and buy one for a single friend before they all sell out! Click Here!

All my love and hugs to you,

Renessa Rios