Details

*** It's a BEAUTIFUL fall day... See everyone tonight! ***

UPDATE #5: Drink specials include $4 Amstels, $5 Asian Superstar drinks, $6 wine until 8pm!

UPDATE #4: Looks like this will be a good one! So spread the word, come on out, meet new people, and help support a good cause! And again, I encourage everyone to have a GOAL OF MEETING 3 NEW PEOPLE! Also the AsiaRoom group will be joining us!

UPDATE #3: The ISODAS will be joining us! So spread the word, come on out, meet new people, and help support a good cause!

UPDATE #2: The Fun Korean Group and the Vietnamese Professionals will also be joining us!

UPDATE #1: The Washington Japanese Culture Group, NOVA Chinese Language, and the Washington Tagalog Speakers will be joining us!

--

Okay, it's time for our next young Asian professionals happy hour!

Spread the word, mix and mingle with new and familiar faces, have some fun, and help support a good cause!... suggested $5 - 10 donation.

We'll be benefiting the Asia Society, global and pan-Asian non-profit organization working to strengthen relationships and promote understanding among the people, leaders, and institutions of the United States and Asia... http://www.asiasociet... (http://www.asiasociety.org/centers/washington-dc). Please note 80% of proceeds will go to the Asia Society, the remaining 20% will go to the 20s & 30s Asian group to cover Meetup fees and expenses. The groups that will be joining us:

OCA-NOVA (http://www.ocanova.org/)
OCA-YP (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oca-yp/)
Washington Area Japanese Culture Meetup (http://japanese.meetup.com/572/)
Northern VA Chinese Language (http://chinese.meetup.com/294/)
Washington Tagalog Speakers (http://www.meetup.com/Washington-Tagalog-Speakers-group/)
Organization of Vietnamese Professionals (http://www.vietprofessionals.org/)
Fun Korean Group (http://www.meetup.com/koreans/)
Indians Socializing Over Drinks and Sports (http://www.meetup.com/Indians-Socializing-Over-Drinks-And-Sports-ISODAS/)
AsiaRoom.Com (http://asiaroom.com/)

DJ Teng will be spinning loungy groovy beats for us. Our happy hours typically bring out 100 - 200 people, and I wouldn't be surprised with a similar turnout this time around. For those that haven't been there before, Josephine features a cavernous underground space that has a retro-chic French touch. See josephinedc.com.

To help continue the friendly tone of this group... I'd like to again encourage everyone to have a GOAL OF MEETING 3 NEW PEOPLE at this event. Also, 20s & 30s Asian Rockstars, please help make all the newcomers feel welcome to our group!

- J.T.

--

Closest Metro is in walking distance, Mcpherson Square (Orange and Blue lines). I suggest using wmata (http://www.wmata.com/) for travel plans.

--

Photos from our last happy hour...