*** It's a great day for school shopping! See you there! ***
UPDATE #1: This event is an opportunity for us to meet and network with those heading up graduate school programs. As such, the plan for the event is what QS World Grad School Tour (the host of the event) has on the agenda. They approached me with this offer, and I felt it would be a good thing to pass along to our members who might be interested. Just a reminder, I'll be at the entrance of the event with the red flag (1 foot x 1 foot in size) with the word "ACK" on it, from 4:30 - 5:30pm to greet people. Don't forget, to receive free admission, you must follow the instructions listed at the bottom of the event posting!
Have you ever thought about continuing or going back to grad school?
If so, this fair will give us access to numerous internationally recognized Masters and PhD programs. I've made special arrangements with the host of this event, QS World Grad School Tour, to give our members only FREE admission (normally $15 at the door) by following the directions near the bottom of this event posting.
This is the world's best international Masters and PhD fair, and is our chance to meet with some of the world's top grad schools from around the world. At this fair, we'll be able to:
• Apply for over $1.7M in exclusive scholarships
• Discuss our application with admissions officers from the world's top schools
• Network with alumni and other like-minded individuals
• Gain valuable insight into funding our education
• Learn about the variety of degree specializations
• Weigh out the benefits of domestic or international study
• Engage in personal meetings available through 'Grad School Select'
• Get a complimentary copy of the QS Top Grad School Guide (first 100 attendees)
• Get a free personal tutor for your GRE prep (first 50 attendees)
Grad schools that have participated in the past:
• George Washington University
• American University
• Georgetown University
• University of Maryland
• New York Institute of Technology
• Columbia University
• Saint John's University
• UCLA Engineering Online Masters Program
• University of San Francisco
• University of Miami
To receive FREE admission (for our group only) you must do the following:
• Register at this site http://bit.ly/2hSpaNU and answer the registration questions (it looks more intimidating than it is... also disregard the entrance fee listed - we get in free!)
• RSVP here
• Show this page with your RSVP
I hope to see you there!
P.S. Members who have attended this event in the past have suggested using a "junk" email address when registering as some of the schools do not seem to adhere to unsubscribe requests.
Metro and Parking
The closest Metro is Federal Triangle (Orange, Blue, Silver lines) and Metro Center (Red, Orange, Blue, Silver lines). I suggest Metro / cabbing / Uber'ing if you can. I also recommend using wmata.com for travel planning. Don't forget to account for Metro, traffic, and parking delays. If you are driving, you will need to find street parking or a garage. I recommend using parkopedia.com for garage parking planning.