Register Online Now (http://bit.ly/2o1vMMW)
*** It's a great day for school shopping! See you this evening! ***
UPDATE #2: This event is an opportunity for us to meet and network with those heading up graduate school programs. As such, the plan for the event is what QS World MBA Tour (the host of the event) has on the agenda. They approached me with this offer, and I felt it would be a good thing to pass along to our members who might be interested. Just a reminder, I'll be at the entrance of the event with the red flag (1 foot x 1 foot in size) with the word "ACK" on it, from 5:30 - 6:30pm to greet people. Don't forget, to receive free admission, you must follow the instructions listed at the bottom of the event posting!
UPDATE #1: Please note the start time has changed from 4:30 to 5:30pm.
Have you ever wanted to pursue your MBA?
If so, this fair will give us access to numerous top business schools. I've made special arrangements with the host of this event, QS World MBA Tour, to give our members only FREE admission (normally $15 at the door) by following the directions near the bottom of this posting.
This is our chance to meet with some of the world's top business schools from around the world. At this fair, we'll be able to:
• Find out about MBA scholarships
• Apply for $1.7 million of exclusive MBA scholarships to help us fund our MBA offered by a range of business schools (only available to fair attendees)
• Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
• Obtain personalized advice about our business school application
• Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni members from Wharton, Harvard and Dartmouth
• Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
• Impress the people who make the decision about our MBA application
• Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after our MBA
• Attend Connect 1-2-1 forum to find information about a range of top business schools
• Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
Participating business schools (but not limited to):
• George Washington University
• American University
• George Mason University
• University of Maryland
• University of Illinois
• Purdue University
• University of Miami
• Florida International University
• University of New Hampshire
• University of California - Riverside
• Wharton **
• Harvard **
• Columbia **
** Represented by alumni)
To receive FREE admission (for our group only) you must do ALL of the following:
• Register at this site http://bit.ly/2o1vMMW and answer the registration questions (it looks more intimidating than it is... also disregard the entrance fee listed - we get in free!)
• RSVP here
• Show this page with your RSVP
I'll be at the entrance of the event with the red flag (1 foot x 1 foot in size) with the word "ACK" on it. See you there!
P.S. Members who have attended this event in the past have suggested using a "junk" email address when registering as some of the schools do not seem to adhere to unsubscribe requests.
Metro and Parking
The closest Metro is Metro Center (Red, Orange, Blue, Silver lines). I suggest Metro / cabbing / Uber'ing if you can. I also recommend using wmata.com (http://www.wmata.com/) for travel planning. Don't forget to account for Metro, traffic, and parking delays. If you are driving, you will need to find street parking or a garage. I recommend using parkopedia.com (http://en.parkopedia.com/) for garage parking planning.