addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Asian Going Out Group Message Board FAQs › How can I reduce the number of emails I get from this group?

How can I reduce the number of emails I get from this group?

Closed to new replies

J.T. [20s & 30s As...
user 8410106
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 22
Meetup provides a way for us to manage our email settings. Go to www.meetup.com/account/comm­­, select the group you wish to update, and uncheck all the notifications you don't wish to receive. If you uncheck all, you will still receive our newsletter (just once a week)... you WON'T receive newly announced events, all the event reminders (2 per event), message board updates, photo tags, etc. So that should help cut down greatly the number of emails you receive. Lastly, RSVPing no to events will help reduce most followup emails for those events.