addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Asian Going Out Group Message Board Event Ideas? › Korean BBQ?

Korean BBQ?

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 2
yes, Chinese people do love spicy food, for example me. lol we do have BBQ. The first time when i came here, Chinese American food is so yucky,especially in Chinatown DC. but since my friend introduce me other Chinese resturants. i have to say that is awesome. lol . i am going to Hotpot . i miss hotpot so much. is anyone interested in? That is so spicy food.
A former member
Post #: 1
would love it if someone set up it up.
A former member
Post #: 42
yes, Chinese people do love spicy food, for example me. lol we do have BBQ. The first time when i came here, Chinese American food is so yucky,especially in Chinatown DC. but since my friend introduce me other Chinese resturants. i have to say that is awesome. lol . i am going to Hotpot . i miss hotpot so much. is anyone interested in? That is so spicy food.

Did you say "hotpot"??? Yummy! Count me in!
Jeff
jpai
Rockville, MD
I am in.
Steve H.
steve237
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 1
where and when ?
A former member
Post #: 3
i am going to hotpot on Oct. 2nd. On Saturday i will go to celebrate the 12th Chinese festival first(Here is address :NATIONAL MALL btw the 3rd ST and Reflecting Pool)
and then have hotpot. Here is the hotpot address : 2982 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042-1018. hotpot name " Uncle's liu". please join us.
biggrinYummy~ some of my friends have been there several times and they said that was awesome place.
Steve H.
steve237
Silver Spring, MD
sorry to busy this saturday maybe next weekend it be good i be in Atlantic city this saturday
A former member
I'm in, but I don't know where are we supposed to meet up and when? How many people are coming? and how are we supposed to contact each other?
A former member
Post #: 43
I'll be at the Chinese Culture Festival with my daughter, so I'll have to skip this HotPot get together.