addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Joseph J. Urick I.
user 8512244
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 5
New Member Joe Here!

Oh yes the Epic Pass! For those who do not know of the Epic pass, here's the deal! $629 gets you unlimited seasonal access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Breckenridge, A-basin and Heavenly. I go wandering out west following the snow every winter, the past 2 seasons I spent in Summit County. It's wonderful I have friends come out and I show them my latest discoveries and on good snow days we bomb Vail. The days in between of friend visits I wander around exploring the 10th mt. division hut system on cross country skis and snow shoes. I also have back country snow board gear but for this terrain I prefer to use my BC 90's. When I am not camping in huts I sleep in my AWD mini-van and that's getting old so I am in search of a larger community to share my findings with. I am not a time share dealer or a summit county tourism plant. I find this pass and this area to be the most economic way to spend a season at such awesome resorts. I am looking to rent a place for a month or 2, being the good communist that I am I would present the rental agreement and break down the daily rental fee as is applied to each day. So that's my pitch, I am off during the winter months so if there are any of you with an abundance of time during Jan and Feb give me a shout! I am on face book too so you can view my photo gallery!

Sincerely,
Joseph Urick