What we're about

This group is for hungry, business minded individuals that know the only way to true freedom is to have your own business and income. People that are willing to put in some hard work upfront for dividends that pay off forever. We are an online franchise that you can start with as few as 8-10 hrs per week and see results.

95% of people work (trading time for money) making the other 5% wealthy. Most people work 45 years of their life and even in retirement can't make ends meet.

This could be your PLAN B that could eventually turn into your PLAN A.

We'll do in person and webinar presentations about the business and how you can get started! We help and teach people how to make money on the shopping that they and everyone else ALREADY do.

It's FREE and doesn't hurt to look. What the worst that can happen??? You find success and true freedom!

Upcoming events (5+)

Past events (26)

Unfranchise Business Webinar Presentation

Location visible to members

Discussions (0)

This content is available only to members

Members (258)

This content is available only to members