What we're about
Where do want your business be in 30 days?
If you’re the owner of a small business or a solo professional who wants to grow your business,
this group is for you. Join us to talk about results-oriented, affordable marketing and start
making a big difference 30 days at a time.
Whether you have an established business or are just starting out, we’d love to have you come.
Effective marketing, public relations and promotion doesn’t have to be difficult, and it doesn’t
have to be expensive. This group will enable you to learn new tricks, borrow successful ideas
from others who are facing the same obstacles, and discover new ways to use social media and
traditional marketing, with a guide and a positive group of supporters. That’s what we’re all
Here are some things we’ll cover:
• How to use social media to make a real difference, whether your business is local or
• Why the Internet had changed the way PR works—and how to play the new game
• Ways to create effective marketing campaigns—even on a shoestring budget
• How to borrow great ideas from other industries and adapt them to solve your marketing
• Money-saving tips for promoting your business online
• Great ideas for getting more out of your special events and how to use social media
before, during and after for even more impact
• How to use 30 Magic Touches to take your marketing from zero to zoom—30 days at a
What this group is:
• A supportive place to meet with other business owners and learn how to build your
business on the budget you have right now
• The place to get great info, with short presentations to help you discover new ideas on
how to reach more prospects, find more business, and reach your goals.
• A group that welcomes you in-person at our monthly meetings or virtually through our
teleclasses and forum.
What this group is not:
• It’s not a sales pitch for anything.
• It’s not a social get-together, although we enjoy each other’s company
• It’s not a guarantee that your business will skyrocket
• It’s not limited to people in and around Charlotte, NC. You can join us virtually from
Who’s behind the 30 Day Success Network?
I’m Gail Z. Martin, and I own DreamSpinner Communications. I help companies all over North
America improve their marketing results in 30 days—and keep on improving them, 30 days at a
time. I’m also the author of 30 Days to Social Media Success and The Thrifty Author’s Guide to
Launching Your Book. I bring 25 years of corporate and small business marketing experience to
the table as well as an MBA, which has helped me to achieve my dreams and has enabled me to
help other business owners to achieve their dreams as well.
Where and When:
Second Thursday of the month, beginning in October, 2010 from 8 – 9 a.m. at the Caribou
Coffee on Mallard Creek Church Road—look for me at a table near the back (food and beverage
is up to you).