addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

30-44 Yrs Old for Adventures, Friendships & Fun Message Board › New Meet Up group The Art of Happiness Mind-Body-Spirit Wellness Group forme

New Meet Up group The Art of Happiness Mind-Body-Spirit Wellness Group formed yesterday

A former member
To the participants in MU's The Art of happiness Worksop:

I just formed a new Meet Up group yesterday called The Art of Happiness Mind-Body-Spirit Wellness Group.

It's a group which offers workshops and professional counseling, consulting, training services.

Most services will have a fee to reimburse time & services and some will be free from time to time.

Please feel welcomed to join and partcipate if interested.

-A Stress Management Workshop will be conducted on Mar.17, 2011 2-4PM in SF Sports Basement in the Presidio

-A 2nd Art of happiness Workshop (with additional new content to be added) will be conducted on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2-4PM in SF also.

Group link:http://www.meetup.com/The-Art-of-Happiness-Mind-Body-Spirit-Wellness-Group/­

Hope you are well and happy.I heard positive feedback from some MU members that the Art of Happiness Workshop has helped some members to start volunteering, feeling more positive and happy with their lives.

I am so glad to hear:)

MSM